Monday, November 15, 2004

Sick Again

Well, it's Monday and I'm home sick. Again. I'm getting really sick of being sick. This started out as a minor sore throat last Tuesday and has evolved into a full blown cold/flu. I say flu because last week I had a fever that came and went in the early morning. Right now it feels like someone has been rubbing sandpaper across the inside of my throat. Not only that, I think I'm starting to get an ear infection now (which commonly occurs in my case). Well after a week I have decided it's time to go see the Doc and get some antibiotics for this ear infection. I also hope to get an Rx for this wonder cough syrup he gives out called Histussive. It tastes like pineapple candy and knocks me out so I can sleep at night. I tried some Robitussin PM (which tasted horrible) a couple nights ago and it took 2 full hours for it to take effect. I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep tonight thanks to the pineapple syrup... Well that's it for now, excuse me while I go cough up a lung.

No comments: