Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I'm getting old

Well I turned 30 yesterday. It wasn't so bad, I had sushi at Happy Sumo for lunch and for dinner cooked some homemade Fish and Chips at home with the fryer Angela's mom gave us for Christmas. I got a new Alpine MP3 deck for my truck and put my Kenwood in the accord to replace the one jacked on Christmas Eve. Angela also surprised me with a new wedding ring (since my old one doesnt fit). The only problem is the ring is the exact same size as my old one so I can't wear it. I'll have to find a place that can resize the ring and be able to keep the engraving on it. Since it's a Hawaiian ring it has engravings all around it and apparently is difficult to resize. The only place that can really do it right is in Hawaii and it is a pain to send it over there. All in all it was a pretty nice day - I didn't have to work so I was able to spend time home with Angela and Makena.

No comments: